BALKAN AND BLACK SEA CLUSTER FAMILY TOGETHER IN MACEDONIA
The conference ''Cluster-Based Economic Development for a Sustainable Region''
will contribute to:
- Socially balanced economic development and employment creation in the BBS region.
- Enabling business environment for SME based on collaboration between public, academia, financial organizations, media and business community.
- Establishment of the public-private dialogue for advocating for the needs of SMEs.
- Exchange of knowledge and experiences in the cluster based economic development in developed countries, countries in transition and developing countries.
- Transnational cross clusters networking.
- Efficient approach to EU and other development funds.
SEE YOU SOON IN MACEDONIA TIMELESS!
3 days of conference
The “DAYS OF CLUSTER 2016” mission is to strengthen cross cluster collaboration between countries in the BBS region with aim to maximise the cluster concept capitalisation in their economies.
Government, ministries and state agencies, universities, research and development centres, technology transfer centres, start-up centres, clusters, SMEs, business incubators and business support organisations
Cluster Brokerage Event
Brokerage events B2B, B2C, C2C related to the development of business opportunities in the region. During the conference bilateral agreements will be signed between clusters.
Co-organisers of the Days of Clusters conference
- AGROHELIKS – Veles
- Association EDEN – Tourism Cluster of South West Macedonia – Ohrid
- Fashion Cluster – Association of fashion – Skopje
- Textile Trade Association – Textile cluster – Macedonia
- CENET – Center for Education and NEtworking in Tourism – Demir Kapija
- Kreativa – Creative Industry Cluster – Stip
- MAMEI – Macedonian association of metal and electrical industry – Skopje
- MASIT – Macedonian Chamber of Information and Communication Technologies – Skopje
- SHARRI – Tourism Cluster in Polog – Tetovo
SPEAKERS DofC 2016
To participate in the Days of Clusters 2016 everyone must register via the on-line registration form.
Do not miss the most important networking event for cluster-based economic development in the South East Europe.
Standard package | 1st of March - 20th of September
Meals and refreshments: Coffee brakes, Lunches, Gala dinner
Tours and sightseeing:Lake Ohrid sightseeing Boat tour, City of Ohrid guided tour by professionally qualified guides, Wine Cluster Learning Trip
Academic package | 1st of March - 20th of September
Standard package plus:
Paper submission: Academic paper submission
Academic Conference Kit Book of abstracts, Electronic version of full papers proceedings with IBAN
15 June – Abstract submission deadline
20 June - Abstract acceptance notification
15 July - Full paper submission deadline
15 August - Full paper acceptance notification
5 September - Camera Ready papers submission deadline
Days of Clusters 2015 REPORT
The mission of this year’s conference is strengthening of the Balkan & Black Sea (BBS) cluster synergy through the public-private dialogue building and regional cluster best practice.
Hotel Belvedere 4*
Single room: 39 EUR/room/day/BB
Double room: 59 EUR/room/day/BB
Additional meal / lunch or dinner: 8 EUR/person/meal
“…enjoyed professional and social part of the event and wish to congratulate once again for your efforts and enthusiasm in “bringing together” such a great network and event….. Warm regards from Slovenia to all of you.”
Dr Marko Koscak | STUDIO MK&A Ltd., Slovenia
“…I would like to thank you once again for giving me the possibility to meet you and many other colleagues from different countries all sharing the same cluster passion…”
Mr. Fabio Russo, Senior Industrial Development Officer, United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Austria
“Thank you all, I had a wonderful time warm regards and good luck to your endeavors”
Vassilis Makios, General Director, Corallia, Athens, Greece
“….The event was very informative and in my opinion groundbreaking and future-oriented. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.”
Jürgen Mühlberger, Dipl.Exportökonom FH bei Mühlberger Produktmodifizierung, Germany
BROKERAGE DofC 2016
Brokerage DofC 2016 agenda coming soon.
Hotel Inex Gorica 5* Hotel Belvedere 4*
More info on our blog page
1. Hotel Inex Gorica 5* (http://www.hotelinexgorica.com.mk/)
2. Hotel Belvedere 4* (http://hotelbelvedere.com.mk/)